1. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. The winners of the ticket lottery will however be required to purchase the two tickets that they are given access to. Purchases must be made in person at the venue’s box office by the winner between 1pm-6:30pm local time on the day of the show.
2. Closing date for entry will be 11am local time on the day of the show. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
3. Entrants are advised to submit given legal names as photo ID will be needed to purchase the tickets that lottery winners are given access too.
4. The prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at www.thehip.com/MMP-Ticket-Lottery
5. The Tragically Hip are not responsible for inaccurate contact information that is submitted by any entrant.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by Gleam from all entries received and verified by The Tragically Hip’s social media team.
7. The winners will be notified by email within 2 hours of the closing date. This email will include when and where the tickets can be purchased.
If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize by 6:30pm local time on the day of the show, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and release the tickets to the venue’s box office for traditional sales.
8. No cash alternative to the ticket lottery winners will be offered.
9. The winners opportunity to buy tickets is not transferable to others.
10. The winners names will be available 2 hours after the closing date on each lottery page and can be accessed at www.thehip.com/MMP-Ticket-Lottery
11. When using the email sign up entry option in the ticket lottery, you also agree to sign up for The Tragically Hip mailing list, from which you can unsubscribe from at any time using the following link: www.thehip.com/email-unsubscribe/
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material.
13. We will not share the personal data of any entrants with any other parties.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to these terms and conditions.